From now on Awesome Kyiv is offering you all inclusive tour around one of the most interesting districts of Kyiv – Pechersk.
Located on the hills, it offers you the best views of Kyiv and bursts with historical and cultural sides.
We will start from visiting Arsenalna – the deepest metro station in the world. And then we will have a plesant walk to the spots with the best panorama views, along with climbing to the shield of Mother of Motherland monument and visiting Museum of World War II or Holodomor Museum of Kyiv (including English speaking guide). You’ll have a guided tour around one of the greatest sanctuaries of Eastern Europe – Kyiv Pechersk Lavra and get an opportunity to witness the miniatures masterpieces of well know Ukrainian engineer Mykola Siadrystyy. After that we can have a lunch or dinner in a Ukrainian restaurant.
- Guided excursion around Pechersk district
- Visiting Museum of World War II or Visiting Holodomor Museum
- Visiting Kyiv Pechersk Lavra (including the Bell Tower and Museum of Miniatures)
- Climbing to the Mother of Motherland Monument
- Trying Ukrainian cuisine (the price of the bills is not included in the price of a tour)
Duration: 5+ hours
Price: 2000 UAH (payment on the beginning of a tour)